Sunday, February 19, 2012

Going Out of the Ordinary

Today, I was finally able to squeeze in a manicure in between my errands. Usually I would always go for shades of red or pink. I think most girls do as well cause it's a safe choice and goes well with all occassion / season. But this time, I suddenly  wanted something different, something I've never tried on before just for a change


Here's what I picked...It's from Orlys' Foil FX Collection. It's Rage in Rose Gold. Ain't it pretty?


( Not my actual nails, since pics on the net looks better. )


I'm gald I experimented cause I love it! I would never know how it would look on my nails if I hadn't tried them.


It's always good to try new things once in awhile. Take risk, dont be scared to experiment, break free from the routine and be open to changes.

Change is always scary and risky for we do not know what the outcome will be. But maybe just like my polish you'll learn to love it and who knows it may even be better than the one you got used to.


XOXO,


Singlesuzzie

1 comment: