Sunday, February 19, 2012

The LOVE Month

It really is the month of hearts as two of my friends both in a long distance relationship just got engaged. I couldn't be more happy for them as they would be marrying the man they love. Truly love knows no boundaries and distance. If two people are meant to be together no space, time or miles can separate them.

But with my happiness comes a little bit of sadness and envy. I wonder when will the time come for me? Everyone in my age or batch is married, engaged or in a relationship. It makes me think, "am I being left behind?" When everyone else is happily committed and have found their significant other, here I am still single for 3 yrs and currently not dating anybody.


Is it still possible to find true love? With those series of dissapointments, deceits, and failures I think I have lost hope. Oh and add those stories of guys cheating on their gf's..is there still a chance? Sometimes I think maybe love isn't for me, is there even such a thing? Well maybe i'm just being a pessimist again, all those optimism that it will come at the right time blah blah blah has faded as time passed by.

Life as they say is full of surprises, maybe one day I'll be able to find someone who'll teach me how to trust again, how to let someone in and what it truly means to fall in love.

Forgive me for being emo on Valentines. ( I think most singles are) I hope next year of this month I'd be able to write about the perfect date I had with my special someone. *cross fingers*





XOXO,

Singlesuzzie

No comments:

Post a Comment