Thursday, March 01, 2012

BE HAPPY!

Sometimes life gets a little bit frustrating, depressing and boring that we tend to lose those smiles on our faces.  I am sometimes guilty of that too, but I've read Don't Look for Happiness. Create It. 


This I find to be very true. We are always in search of something or someone that would put us in a state of happiness instead of creating those moments that would make us happy. Instead of appreciating and accepting what we have, we always look for the things we don't have.

I am also guilty for always saying, in the end all I want is to be happy. But I learned that Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of travel, quality of thought and a state of mind. 

So this is going to be my resolution from now on. I will start appreciating and accepting things as they are. I will try to see the positiveness in every situation that comes my way. I'll get rid of unhappy thoughts and dwell on those things that makes me happy. I'll start creating blissful moments or do things that would make me happy.

Happiness is a choice and I choose to BE HAPPY! 





XOXO,

Singlesuzzie

No comments:

Post a Comment