Wednesday, March 07, 2012

My Thinspiration

I've recently been going to the gym for a month now. Have to work on my goal which is to lose 15 pounds before the end of April. It's been 3 weeks now and I've only lost 5 pounds, which is really depressing. I've cut on my carb intake, having rice only once a day and only 3x a week. Oh that no rice for 40 days obviously was a fail. :(  I've been trying to hit the gym 5x a week but still my target weight loss is still far fetched. But on the other hand, am happy that I've lost some fats and am back to the normal range.

It really takes awhile for me to lose weight but so easy to gain. ( I wish it was the other way around..*sigh* ) I think my work-out isn't effective so I'm working out with some friends now, one is a trainer so hopefully that would be of help. The first day was a killer, I didn't know it was gonna be that hard. My thighs and legs are still sore as I am typing this. ( The work-out was Monday ) But as they say NO PAIN, NO GAIN! So let's see how the rest of the work-out goes. 

Well, maybe these pictures would help me be inspired to diet and work-out some more. Hopefully by the end of April I can already achieve that Boracay Body. ( nothing is impossible..*wink* ) Wish me luck guys!

VICTORIA SECRET MODELS
SCARLETT JOHANSSON
MILA KUNIS
JESSICA BIEL
SIENNA MILLER
JENNIFER ANISTON
BLAKE LIVELY
ADRIANA LIMA




XOXO,

Singlesuzzie


1 comment:

  1. Singlesuzzie! adjust sched and loc! tomorrow maybe FF Fort 3-4pm

    ReplyDelete