Saturday, March 24, 2012

LOVE & HATE

I LOVE...

1.   saturdays or the days wherein I could have my time with friends.
2.   being around with people who can make me laugh or smile.
3.   wearing shorts and t-shirt on weekdays.
4.   the feeling of waking up / sleeping with a smile on my face.
5.   being able to help out people.
6.   it when people come to me or seek advice from me. 
7.   it when people check up me once in awhile and ask how am doing.
8.   it when people remember things about me specially the little details.
9.   the feeling when people tell me their problems or secrets, it means they have trust in me.
10. make-ups! Currently obsessed with Lipsticks and Blush.
11. me times. Going to the mall alone, trips to the salon, etc.
12. it when in the middle of our kisses I can see you smile.
13. when guys whisper sweet nothings to your ears when you're together.
14. guys who are not afraid to express/show their feelings even in public.
15. receiving letters, flowers and gifts from time to time.
16. surprises. Just the good ones though. 
17. reading romantic comedy novels. I'd recommend books from Rachel Gibson.
18. spontaneous trips or anything unplanned then turns out to be great and unforgettable.
19. organizing events. ( reunions, birthdays, etc )
20. steady nights once in awhile. Having a good conversation with friends over alcohol.
21. people who are consistent not only with words but with their actions as well.
22. it when a guy opens the door for me. Just a sign of him being a gentleman.
23. travelling with friends. Looking forward to my Boracay Trip this April.
24. people watching. Call me weird, but I love looking at the clothes, bags, shoes, accessories of other people then commenting on it afterwards.
25. attending Weddings. It just gives me a feeling that True Love and Happy Ever After do exist. Oh and I love the foods served as well..haha!
26. dimsum! Siomai, Hakaw, Chicken Feet, Xiao Long Bao, Vegetarian Dumpling, etc.
27. having good conversation with people.
28. how life sometimes surprises me just when everything seems boring.
29. a guy who can really kiss.
30. my friends. They're jut the best people anyone could ever ask for.

I HATE...

1.   people who are so controlling. Mind your own life will you!
2.   it when people invade my privacy.
3.   people who are so insensitive.
4.   people who act weird and say the weirdest things just to get your attention.
5.   people who don't value / take relationships seriously.
6.   seeing people who still flirt around even if they're in a relationship already.
7.   people who are stupid. It's just a simple matter or just common sense but still they have to ask.
8.   waking up the next day with regrets of what I did last night. 
9.   people who have nothing better to do but just gossip on you.
10. the sun. I don't like getting dark / tanned. I don't think it suits me too.
11. guys that are just full of promises. Walk the Talk!
12. salads and any foods that are raw. My stomach just can't take it.
13. it when I feel like I'm just barely existing and not living.
14. when most of my friends are out and I am stuck at home and can't go out.
15. when I feel like am missing out on things, events, news, etc.
16. the feeling of waking up next day with a terrible hangover.
17. it when people ask you the same questions over and over again. Annoying!
18. people who are a nagger. Makes me want to tape their mouth.
19. people who take advantage of your kindness.
20. it when relationships end. Either friendship or romantic relationship.
21. it when a person who used to mean so much to you now turns into a stranger.
22. that life can sometimes be a bitch.
23. it when I have to learn a lesson the hard way.
24. waking up early in the morning. Not really a morning person.
25. not being able to do the things that I want to do because of the situation that am in. 
26. it when you text people and get a reply after so many mins or hours or worse not getting a reply at all.
27. it when people starts to say something but ending up not finishing them.
28. the thought of me growing old alone.
29. the feeling of rejection. The feeling that you are unwanted and unloved.
30. it how life sometimes can be so unfair.


XOXO,

Singlesuzzie

No comments:

Post a Comment