Sunday, August 12, 2018

Shared Moments

I finally had home-made shabu-shabu again for dinner but this time I was eating alone. No more you to eat it with me while having light conversations about food and anything in between. No more you who would tell me it was good eventhough it was an all boil thing and I didn't have to put much effort in it. It was such a simple meal made extra special with your company.

It's sad that we won't be able to do that again. Share a meal together and have those conversations or even just having fun and enjoying each other's company. I actually liked having you around, it made me feel relaxed after a tiring workday and made me look forward to the days I'll be spending it with you again. I felt I wasn't alone anymore, that at the end of the day it's actually nice to be able to have someone to spend your night with, listen to music and just talk about anything under the sun. My room turned from boring to exciting on days you were here.

Now my couch seems lonely without your company.; my house sounds so quiet without your voice & laughter and my day just feels  so incomplete without seeing or hearing from you.

How I wish we could just go back to how we were back then. But I know it will be a hopeless case since too much have been said and intentions were made clear. Still, I am hoping that one day things will be okay again between us and we would just pick up where we left things. But until then, let me miss you and reminisce on the memories we used to share...



XOXO,

singlesuzzie


No comments:

Post a Comment