Saturday, August 11, 2018

That Doesn't Make Them Any Different

If we're looking for a potential partner who's willing to commit, we avoid the people who are just in for the fun and sex. Those who texts you at 10pm and says he wanna come over or calls you at 12 midnight and invites you for drinks. Those who doesn't check-in with you to ask how your day went during the day or even makes plans ahead to see you. They only wanna see you when they want and need you and clearly just wants your company in the bedroom.

I have managed to eliminate those guys having figured out that for me to find the right one, I should actually change things up and only make time for those that I needed and wanted. I'm turning 35, and I'm at this point in my life where I am done having relationships that would lead me to nowhere. I don't want something temporary, companionships I acommodate just because I feel alone and lonely. I want something more than that, something more meaningful and permanent. Something real.....something serious.

But you know what? I thought I had but I haven't. The guy who meets up with you before lunch, after lunch, before dinner or anytime by 12 midnight. Checks up on you from time to time & messages you during the day wherein your conversations aren't always green and flirty. Who asks about your past, interests and confides in you doesn't neccessarily make him the commitment type of guy.

Sometimes, they just know the tricks of how to do things differently for them to not come off as the "booty call" type of guy. They'll sweep you off your feet by saying the right words, playing the right music, act as if their intentions are more than just having you in bed. They know girls like the romance and sweetness and they'll give you just that. They'll mask themselves as the sincere, gentleman type of guy when all along they're just doing it for one thing and for one thing along...to keep you emotionally connected then take you to the bedroom just like the guys you try to avoid.

So beware ladies, as these types of guys come in different forms. We must learn how to read them and definitely trust our instincts. Never invest emotionally unless they've earned it. Don't give that trust and take him to the bedròom unless you are sure that his intentions are clearly more than just that.  I know it's confusing to read men and decipher which is which. But trust me in the process of spending time with him, you'll surely know. Sometimes we are just too caught up with our feelings that we get blinded by the real deal ; and sometimes in our hopes of finally finding the one, we place them in the potential guy department even when clearly they are not.



XOXO,

Singlesuzzie


No comments:

Post a Comment