Saturday, August 18, 2018

It Ends Today

Today, I'm giving up on the idea of an us. I will no longer think about what we've shared and all those fun and great times we've had. I will no longer imagine what it would be like if things didn't end up this way or how we could have been in a great relationship if only we tried.

Cause today, I am tired of trying to bring back the old us and make whatever this is work. I've reached that point wherein I feel stupid and crazy already for doing all these efforts only to not get an answer from your end. They say it takes 2 people to make a relationship work but clearly in our case I am standing in this battle alone.

I am tired of chasing after you cause you're just making me feel like you don't really want to be chased. My mind is going crazy thinking about you and  what else can I do but I know one day it just has to stop; and it ends today.

I wish you could have met me halfway or gave me signs that what we had is still worth fighting for. I know that in your heart I can still find myself there but I just don't know why you are making things so diificult. Making me feel that I am the only one who actually wants to give this another chance.

Yes I like you and up to now I still do but I guess I just have to raise the flag and walk away. It was good till it lasted. Thanks for all the great memories and I wish when our paths cross again my heart has forgotten you already.



XOXO,

Singlesuzzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment