Monday, August 13, 2018

I'm Good

So today I got to hear from you again after quite some time. I really just wanted to check how things are with you lately considering I don't know now what you're up to since we stopped communicating.

You said you were good and you asked me how I was and I said, "I'm okay." I actually wanted to say I'm great or never been better but that would be a lie. So I went with okay since that's how I really feel. I mean I don't really feel good considering how things are with us right now but I guess I'm okay..slowly trying to accept things.

But when you said you were good, I started to feel a little depressed. I thought aren't you sad that you don't get to talk to me or see me anymore? Don't you miss those times we've spent together? Don't you even miss me or feel a little loneliness without me? Or have you actually started seeing someone else that's why you said good?

God, am starting to overthink again. Shouldn't have just messaged you in the 1st place. It's just feels odd how our used to be fun conversations have turned into very polite & formal messages. Well I guess maybe we could never go back and rewind the past no matter how much I try to reach out and make an effort to bring it back.

I just wish one day I can also honestly say that "I'm good or more so I'm doing great."


XOXO,

Singlesuzzie

No comments:

Post a Comment